Executive Team Leader:TMP Worldwide Advertising
View TMP Worldwide Advertising profile and job listings
About This Opportunity
Leads a team to drive profitable sales performance and continuous improvement to impact the total store. Ensures store processes are executed to Target's standards by strategizing, problem solving and thinking critically. Develops team members and reinforces Target's expectations for a consistently safe, compliant, and vibrant team culture. Supports community partnership and engagement efforts to ensure the store acts as a good neighbor.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Executive Team Leader, you’ll take the lead as you…
• Set high standards for a strong guest culture, ensuring team consistently delivers a fast and friendly shopping experience that exceeds guest expectations
• As Leader on Duty, assess store opportunities and goals on a daily basis; assign workload to team members and follow up to ensure tasks and goals are complete
• Drive a respectful team culture centered on open communication, sharing, listening and personal recognition of team members at all levels
• Recognize, coach, and provide meaningful feedback through active performance managemet
• Ensure stability of teams through a focus on performance and development
• Partner with ETL-HR to lead store’s plans for community partnership and engagement to ensure store consistently acts as a good neighbor that gives back to the community it serves
• University degree or equivalent experience (blend of university and leadership experience totaling four years)
• No prior leadership experience required with University degree
• Meet minimum age requirement for operating store equipment
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, conflict management, administration, reasoning and decision-making skills
• Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision-making, financial and quantitative analysis
• Flexible work schedule (which may include nights, weekends, holidays, long hours) and regular attendance necessary.
||Retail Jobs [ View All Retail Jobs ]
|| Alberta Canada
|Benefits and Other Information:
Eligible team members will receive a competitive benefit package including supplemental medical, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plan, flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug-free workplace.
Target offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging and innovative experiences for our team members and invest in their growth and development. We are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
As part of this commitment, Target gives 5 percent of our income to nonprofits in the communities we serve. We provide a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices.
||04/02/2013 / Viewed 3357 times
Now Hiring - Click here to Apply Online