Business Development Advisor:Inter Pipeline Fund
View Inter Pipeline Fund profile and job listings
We are a major petroleum transportation, storage and natural gas liquids extraction business that ranks among the largest energy infrastructure companies in Canada. Inter Pipeline is proud to be on Alberta Venture’s Venture 250 list of the highest grossing companies in Alberta. For more information about us and our positions, please visit our website at www.interpipelinefund.com.
We are constantly seeking high-calibre people who bring excellence, talent, and enthusiasm to our growing operations. We offer a dynamic work environment that fosters an entrepreneurial spirit and encourages our employees to grow their skills and expertise.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
This position is located in our Calgary office and will report to the Manager, Conventional Pipeline Development. The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for providing senior management of Inter Pipeline Fund (“Inter Pipeline”) with professional, accurate and well communicated financial and business analysis on organic growth projects in addition to providing commercial project management. The individual in this advisory role will become a key member of Inter Pipeline’s commercial development team.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
• Commercial support for the ongoing development, management and optimization of Inter Pipeline’s assets
• Maintain commercial scorecards and database information for monitoring ongoing businesses performance
• Provide early and insightful analysis on potential commercial projects
• Work within existing team to manage various commercial activities including asset optimization, new facility connection and margin based opportunities
• Provide economic analysis and commercial support for internal engineering projects
• Post secondary education with a business, economics or engineering degree
• The individual will have two - four or more years of related experience in the oil and gas industry
• Strong Excel skills, particularly in financial and business modeling will be an asset along with a demonstrated ability to interpret and communicate financial and business analysis
• Well developed presentation, communication and interpersonal skills are also required
• Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, growth environment
||Oil & Gas Jobs [ View All Oil & Gas Jobs ]
||Calgary, Alberta Canada
||237-4th Avenue SW
||04/10/2013 / Viewed 2435 times
Now Hiring - Click here to Apply Online